Have you ever been to a competition and been faced with a slick bar or a bar that you are not used to? If so, the new BKX Carbon Comp grips are for you! Our PATENTED one of a kind technology allows these grips to stick to any bar, no matter the scenario. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED CHALK!!! Built with the same quality craftsmanship as our other grips, the Carbon grips are made for slick and powder coated bars.
As always, we protect the wrist from the buckle and use only the highest quality stitching to ensure they hold up. Grab a pair today and don't worry the next time you see a new bar.
- Manufactured from lightweight and sticky carbon fiber which feature a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX Cross training grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during Pull ups, Chest to bar, Muscle ups, Toes to Bar (T2B), Knees to Elbow (K2E), Kettlebell swings, Power lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more...
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX gymnastics grips. You shouldn't have to worry about your hands when dominating your Cross training WOD!
- Our superior carbon fiber product will protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding. Be sure to protect your hands during your Cross training WOD to maximize your output.
- Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the hook and loop strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
***If between sizes, go up to next size***
*** The grips will stretch slightly***
WARNING. Hand Grips are NOT A TOY. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of serious injury or even death. This equipment should be used for its intended use only. Before using, know your limitations and the limitations of this gear. Always inspect for damage and test stability before each use and inspect to make sure all parts are secure before each use. If unsure of the proper use of this equipment seek supervision by a trained specialist.